Sea Pony and her model is a mixture of Bon Bon and Seawinkle. Seawinkle is a G1 My Little Pony released in 1983. She was in the first set of sea ponies to be released in the USA, She was accompanied by Wavedancer and Sealight.
Battle as Sea Pony
- As Sea Pony it is best to fight the opposing team from underneath them as due to the water physics you can hit them from greater distances but not ridiculous distances.
- Sea Pony takes large amounts of knockback from most forms of damage and can make dealing with other classes very hard.
- Like pretty much every boss it is best to take out Engies and Medics first but in this case you should deal with Pyros too as their shotguns do massive damage to sea pony because she seems to have a weakness to shotguns.
- Sea Pony also has a resistance to a sniper's sniper rifle but can still pose a threat if in large numbers
- Sea Pony's main rage is best used when surrounded or when charging into an engie nest as this will deal with their sentries and other building and most likely take the engies out in the process.
- Sea Pony's RELOAD ability is next to useless when medics are about as they can save players from it,so it is best to use this when all the medics are dead. It is most useful on weak classes that will die from the large amount of damage it causes OVER TIME.
Battle Vs. Sea Pony
Code And Animation: